Mas La Monaque
Mas La Monaque - about the accommodation
Mas La Monaque is an ancient recently restored farmhouse which was built in 1658. It is located at the foot of the Alpilles range close to the medieval village of Les Baux de Provence and between the villages of Maussane les Alpilles and Mouries. Mas La Monaque is close to two excellent golf courses, and only 40 minutes from Marseille Provence International airport.
- Living Rooms - there are two separate salons with quality furnishings enabling privacy when needed. The house is centrally heated throughout. English television is available as well as a selection of French Channels, and the house has wireless internet capability - you can bring your laptop if you can't holiday away from the web and email. (view lounge 1 / 2)
- Bedrooms - five large air-conditioned bedrooms restored to the highest standards, all with private ensuite bathrooms and tastefully decorated with quality furnishings. (view main bedroom / view large bedroom)
- Kitchen and dining - there's a fully equipped modern kitchen in a traditional Provencal style. The dining room overlooks the rear gardens through a conservatory-styled area close to the kitchen. (view kitchen)
- Study - there is a large study off one of the bedrooms with a covered terrace overlooking the rear gardens.
- Outside Terraces - there are a number of outside terraces enabling you to relax and enjoy the views of the gardens and olive groves.
- The Grounds - the house is situated on 7.5 acres of grounds highlighting the colour and character of the Alpilles. The olive trees, irises, and lavender are typical of this ancient region. Enjoy the Provencal game of "petanque" on the boules pitch under the pine trees or simply take in a leisurely walk exploring the terrain. The grounds, pool, ponds and terrace areas are spectacularly illuminated at night. (view grounds)
- Swimming Pool - enjoy the tranquility of the secluded 12 metre swimming pool with diving board and shower. The swimming pool has a fully conforming infra-red alarm system and there are plenty of sun loungers to soak up the sun and view the beautiful secluded grounds.
- Equipment - fully-furnished, wireless internet connection, two flat screen LCD televisions, DVD player, CD player, washing machine, dryer, steam iron, microwave, baby hi-chair, and baby cot. Appointments included in the price: cleaning and maintenance (once per week): linen, towels, cutlery, air-conditioning and heating. (view interior)
- Pets - we regret to advise that pets are not allowed on the property.
- Availability - available throughout the year, minimum one week stay.
Mas La Monaque rental enquiries
To enquire about a stay at Mas La Monaque, simply enter your name, email address, and enquiry details - including your preferred dates - and you will receive a reply by email within 24 hours. Please ensure that you enter your email address correctly.
Please note that we have introduced a simple 'security question' to attempt to verify genuine enquiries. The question needs to be answered correctly for us to receive your enquiry.